If you don’t speak the language when visiting another country or state, it can be a big issue. For such circumstances, Google has created its own app. Numerous well-known YouTubers and businessmen regularly use this app.
Google’s service is known as the most straightforward way to translate words, phrases, web pages, and documents from one language into another. Use Google Translate.
About the App
- Text translation: Translate between 108 languages by typing
- Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
- Offline: Translate with no Internet connection (59 languages)
- Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
- Photos: Take or import photos for higher-quality translations (90 languages)
- Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
- Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
- Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)#
- Cross-device syncing: Log in to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
- Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real time (8 languages)
Text Translation: Type to translate between 108 different languages.
Instant camera translation: Your camera is activated. Instant translations are available for newspaper and roadside text. No picture is necessary for this. It is available live. (94 languages)
Conversation: You can use voice translation to convert the language you speak into any other language. You can ask the voice how to say something in that language.
Tap to translate: You can copy the tests into any programme and translate them by tapping the Google Translator icon. There is no need to exit the application and return to the Google Translate app.
Offline: To translate without internet connection can (59 languages).
Photos: Photo for better quality translations Just take it. (90 languages).
Handwriting: By hand instead of typing Just write. (96 languages)
Save Translated: Translated words for future reference (all languages). Save it with a star and styles