No one in today’s world does not use a smartphone. The most sensitive information is stored on our smartphones, including personal information, banking information, and work-related data.
Therefore, losing smartphones is a problem. However, unlike in the past, you can no longer lose your hand and never get that device back. Modern technology makes it quite simple to locate your phone. If you misplace your phone, you need to start looking for it right now.
Many people try to find and comprehend the information on a lost smartphone in order to recover it. Before such individuals possess it, it is ours. You can find the phone. An unfound cell phone can occasionally occur. The smartphone can be remotely locked and its data erased in certain circumstances.
There are a few things you must do in advance if you want to locate your smartphone in any situation.
- The Android device must be turned on.
- Google account must be signed in on a smartphone.
- You must have mobile data or WiFi on your phone.
- On the phone, location should be enabled.
- On find my device
If you have done this, finding your lost phone will be simple. How about misplaced phones? Let’s try to locate it.
- Go to android.com/find first, then sign in with your Google account there.
- Click on the misplaced phone at the top of the screen if you have more than one phone.
- You must login in using a Google Account on the primary profile if your lost phone has more than one user profile.
- On the lost phone, a notification will be received. On Google Maps, you can see the location of the phone. This will be the general area.
- On Google Maps, the location sometimes cannot be viewed when the phone is not charged. In such cases, at least, its -final non-location is understandable.
Some options to find the phone
Phone can ring in full volume
Device can be secured
Erase all data’s in your device