A pay card also known as payroll card is the secured way used to Employers pay wages to their Employees. For employees it is the easiest way to withdraw their wages.
What is a Pay card?
Pay card is a type of prepaid debit card which is used to pay employees. A Pay card is useful for employees who don’t have bank accounts. Employers can save their money by using pay cards and employers don’t have to use paper checks. Pay cards also known as Employee debit cards , which is helpful to give employees their wages. Pay cards are easy and safest way for employers pay wages to their employees. Similar to Debit cards you can withdraw your cash by using your pay card.
Benefits of Pay card?
- Pay card is easy to use
- Employers can save their money
- Employees who don’t have bank accounts gets their wages easily
- Employers don’t have to use paper checks
Is Pay card safe?
Pay card is very much safe to use. Similar to Debit cards Pay cards are safe and secured. Employers can directly deposit wages to their Employees by using Pay card
How to change Pay card Number?
We can change our Pay card number through their websites or our phones. We can also Use the customer service number printed on the back of your card to contact card issuer.
- Visit the Banks official account and login in to your account my using your information.
- Go to my profile and select contacts.
- Update your mobile number and send OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your new mobile number.
- Click submit.
- Your number will now be changed .